Facial Cooling Balls - Pink
Facial massage tool, consisting of ice balls made of high-quality borosilicate glass and ice gel, stimulates micro-circulation in the skin and significantly reduces signs of stress.
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass, biodegradable gel that is heat and cold resistant
- Calms redness and inflammation of the skin
- Improve pores absorption of skin care products
- Reduces puffiness on the face and around the eyes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ice balls are placed in hot water for 1 minute, then used to massage the face, eyes and any other part of the body. . Be careful not to heat the product with high heat.
Before a cold massage, place the ice balls in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Ensure that the temperature is acceptable and comfortable for the skin before use
- Keep in a cool place away from high heat or ultraviolet rays.
Pass the tool in circular motions around the forehead area, focusing on the areas you want to soothe for a more effective effect.
- the eyes:
Gently and slowly slide the applicator around the eyes to stimulate blood circulation and relieve tension lines.
Gently sweep the applicator across the cheeks in a circular motion, clockwise or counterclockwise, up to the tips of the nose.
Chin and facial lines:
Slide the tool from the chin to the cheeks, then move it from the corner of the mouth to the tips of the ears, along the cheeks to the ears.